We are seeking experienced Blue Collar Recruiter with Mobilisation expertise for a 6-8 week contract with a mining services company in Kewdale.
In addition to this role, we also have various HR, Recruitment and Mobilisation roles coming in each week. If you enjoy contract work and can hit the ground running in fast-paced environments – we would love to hear from you!.
To be successful you will need demonstrated Recruitment and Mobilisation experienced in Blue Collar & Trades in the following;
RECRUITMENT & MOBILISATION
- 360 Recruitment processes end to end
- Talent Aquisition, experienced in attracting candidates through various ways rather than depending on through recruitment agencies/
- Screening applicant resumes/applications
- Conducting telephone and face to face interviews
- Completing reference checks
- Managing site entry and mobilisation requirements
- Booking flights, bus manifests, accommodation, drug & alcohol testing and vehicles
- Ordering PPE and conducting stock levels
- Check and confirm labour lists
- Manage and coordinate administration paperwork
- Update employee/project information on the database
- Support the recruiting team, recruiting and interviewing personnel to the site
As an ideal contractor, you will have the following;
- Previous experience within a recruitment capacity (internal or external) in Blue Collar and Trades within Construction, Mining, Gas Industry
- Sound understanding of end to end blue recruitment and mobilisation process
- Exposure working with high volume/bulk recruitment campaigns
- Fantastic communication, written and organisation skills
- Good people, able to easily build rapport and gain confidence.
- Accurate systems entry skills and ability
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Available for immediate contract work
- Strong levels of drive of motivation
- Flexible and addable with a keenness to add value
- Be available for immediate contract opportunities
WHY CHOOSE TO WORK WITH US
Project Human Resources strongly believe in working with our contractors and clients in true “partnership” to be effective and deliver exceptional service and HR results.
We build strong relationships with our team of specialised contractors, offering further support with HR knowledge and expertise enabling you to do the best job for our clients.
We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples for all positions. If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander we encourage you to let us know in your application. If you require assistance with your making your application, please contact the recruitment team: email@example.com
At Project Human Resources we are passionate about equal employment opportunities and diversity and encourage applications from any background.
TO JOIN OUR SPECIALISED CONTRACT TEAM PRESS OUR ‘APPLY NOW’ OR FOR CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION, PLEASE CALL TRACY FRAWLEY or ASHLEE MILLER MONDAY – THURSDAY ON 9322 2900