Project Human Resources supports people and organisations develop careers, build capability and realise potential. It achieves these objectives through the delivery of Career Transition Coaching, Outplacement, Psychometric Testing, HR Consulting, Recruitment, Contracting and Recruitment Intelligence services.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to join our close-knit team. The role will be working on temporary and casual job placements within an industry or occupation group that aligned with our business. These areas include; contracting, engineering, resources and logistics.
- Take full ownership and build your own portfolio of candidates & clients within an industry and/or occupation group that is aligned with our business..
- Advertise jobs on various platforms, interview and screen potential candidates and reference check
- Communicate with both passive & active candidates
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and become their “go-to” consultant
- Proactively identify and research upcoming job requirements in your market
- Business development and promotion of internal functions aside from recruitment (career transition, HR consulting & psychometric testing)
To be successful in the role:
- Highly organised, a proactive thinker and strong time management skills
- Confident in business to business sales and able to network
- Determined & passionate character with a genuine desire to make an impact on the business
- Able to successfully build relationships both over the phone and face to face
Our office is located in located in Subiaco, with paid parking in the area. Salary is negotiable on experience and it is an immediately available opportunity to join our team.
For more information or for a confidential discussion, please call Peter Giannas on (08) 9322 2900. To apply for this position click “APPLY NOW” or send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference “18_260”.