Our client is established in the Health Services space employing over 340 staff members and is passionate about providing personalised care from people who care. It’s what guides the way they work. They look to work with only the best people ensuring they remain the best!
We are looking for a Senior HR Advisor / HR Manager to join their team starting in a contract role with the possibility of going perm. Immediate start is most preferable.
- Embracing and contributing to Strategic Plan
- Contribute to ‘A Great Place to Work’ and maintain employee engagement
- Responsible for the defined HR Functions to ensure our client received the key organisational goal of attracting and retaining staff that are caring, motivated and competent
- Creating workforce planning and supply/demand analysis
- Ensuring HR Administration functions are carried out smoothly and completed in an efficient and systematic manner
- Supporting internal and external communication process
- Supporting members of the HR team.
- In collaboration with the leadership team prepare and manage the Training Needs Analysis
- Quality Management and Business Improvement
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE;
To be a successful candidate will be an experienced Senior HR Generalist or HR Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience demonstrating strong HR / ER & IR skills.
This is a contract opportunity with an indefinite time frame and an opportunity to go perm. We are looking for candidates who are happy to start as a contractor and prove them-selves successful in the role.
The contract rate/remuneration will be comparable to HR experience between $90,000 – 110,000 + superannuation.
Press APPLY NOW. For a confidential discussion please call Tracy Frawley on 9322 2900.
Project Human Resources frequently require contract HR professionals for our clientele. Please chat with Tracy Frawley or Ashlee Miller if you would like to be considered for contract HR work.
At Project Human Resources we are passionate about equal employment opportunities and diversity and encourage applications of all backgrounds.
We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples for all positions. If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander we encourage you to let us know in your application. If you require assistance with your making your application, please contact the recruitment team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with relevant privacy legislation.