IMMEDIATE SHORT TERM CONTRACT FOR ENGINEERING COMPANY IN WEST PERTH.
OPPORTUNITIES WITH BUSY MINING CLIENT ALSO AVAILABLE.
Experienced Blue Collar / White Collar Recruiter
To be successful the ideal candidate will possess;
- 360 Recruitment processes end to end
- Screening applicant resumes/applications
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Completing reference checks
- Conducting interviews
- Verification checks
- Booking medicals
- Offer management on onboarding
- Recruitment and HR Administration
As an ideal contractor, you will have the following;
- Previous experience within a recruitment capacity (internal or external) in Blue Collar and Trades within Construction, Mining, Gas Industry
- Sound understanding of end to end blue recruitment processes and or mobilisation
- Exposure working with high volume/bulk recruitment campaigns
- Fantastic communication, written and organisation skills
- Strong levels of drive of motivation
- Flexible and addable with a keenness to add value
- Be available for immediate start
WHY CHOOSE TO WORK WITH US
Project Human Resources strongly believe in working with our contractors and clients in true “partnership” to be effective and deliver exceptional service and HR results.
We build strong relationships with our team of specialised contractors, offering further support with HR knowledge and expertise enabling you to do the best job for our clients.
Loyalty and transparency is a big thing for us, once onboard, we do our best to support you professionally in every way, keep you abreast of best industry practices and keep you gainfully contracting!
TO JOIN OUR SPECIALISED CONTRACT TEAM PRESS OUR ‘APPLY NOW’ OR FOR CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION, PLEASE CALL TRACY FRAWLEY ON 9322 2900
At Project Human Resources we are passionate about equal employment opportunities and diversity and encourage applications from any background.