WE ARE SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED 360 RECRUITER FOR AN IMMEDIATE CONTRACT STARTING ASAP!
Our client is an ASX listed Western Australian mining company who has recently moved to contract mining in the underground space so they don’t need to place a huge emphasis on underground experience, however, they should have some knowledge/understanding of underground operations.
We will need someone with a good white-collar and blue-collar, (surface, fixed plant), recruitment background. This will encompass all roles from laboratory technicians (sample prep), process operators through to supervisors, mine engineers and metallurgists.
On the maintenance side, you should be experienced with fixed and mobile plant fitters (light and heavy vehicle), auto-electricians, electricians, maintenance supervisors and maintenance planners.
This role is extremely varied and the successful individual should be able to adapt to a variety of roles, it is fast-paced and often requires a deadline to have someone on a plane by a certain date, but it is also very autonomous requiring someone who can think on their feet.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated end-to-end experience in MINING with Blue Collar & Trades and White collar in the following;
- 360 Recruitment processes end to end
- Screening applicant resumes/applications
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Completing reference checks
- Conducting face to face interviews
- Offer management on onboarding
- Recruitment and HR Administration
As an ideal contractor, you will have the following;
- Previous experience within a recruitment capacity (internal or external) in Blue Collar and Trades within Mining
- Sound understanding of end to end blue recruitment processes
- Exposure working with high volume/bulk recruitment campaigns and ramp-ups
- Fantastic communication, written and organisation skills
- Strong levels of drive of motivation
- Flexible and addable with a keenness to add value
- Be available for immediate contract opportunities
WORKING WITH PROJECT HUMAN RESOURCES
Project Human Resources strongly believe in working with our contractors and clients in true “partnership” to be effective and deliver exceptional service and HR results.
We build strong relationships with our team of specialised contractors, offering further support with HR knowledge and expertise enabling you to do the best job for our clients.
Loyalty and transparency is a big thing for us, once onboard, we’ll do our best to support you professionally in every way, keep you abreast of best industry practices and keep you gainfully contracting!
TO JOIN OUR SPECIALISED CONTRACT TEAM PRESS OUR ‘APPLY NOW’ OR FOR CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION, PLEASE CALL TRACY FRAWLEY ON 9322 2900.
At Project Human Resources we are passionate about equal employment opportunities and diversity and encourage applications from all backgrounds.