We are looking for experienced Drill Fitter’s to join several leading clients operating across the WA mining industry.
The roles require a trade qualified HD Fitter for ongoing FIFO work across a number of projects in WA. You will be responsible for maintaining and servicing a variety of drilling machinery and associated equipment and ensuring compliance in line with both company and client procedures.
Successful applicants will have a strong understanding of how to diagnose and maintain drills, rigs and the associated ancillary equipment (particularly RC and Diamond drill rigs). You must also have the ability to accurately and efficiently maintain/update records.
To be considered for this position you should have the following:
- Trade Qualified HD Fitter (or LV Fitter with mining/heavy equipment exp.)
- Minimum 2 yrs’ experience as a Drill Fitter (or in a similar position)
- Unrestricted HR Driver’s License (MC highly favourable)
- Certificate to Operate and Maintain 4WD
- Working at Heights ticket
- Current First Aid (highly desirable)
- National Police Clearance
What’s in it for you:
- FIFO Roster ex Perth (2/1 OR 2/2 swings) – immediate start available
- Permanent positions (accruing annual leave and holidays)
- Competitive Salary Package + Bonuses & strong pipeline of ongoing projects
- Chance to join and learn from a close-knit team of industry professionals
Recognising the value of career development, the clients also offer a clear path for progression within the business. So, if you are a hard-working, motivated individual that is able to work in a close-knit team to achieve production and safety targets – then this is the chance to join an industry leader that will value your contributions.
Hit “Apply” now if you are interested in these positions or send your CV to DanielL@projecthr.com.au. If you would like to find out about other opportunities or discuss how we can help you make the next step in your career call Dan or Leila at Project Human Resources on (08) 9322 2900