Our client is an ASX listed Australian company focussed on the delivery of innovative project solutions, multi-disciplined services in the oil, gas, resources and infrastructure sectors.
We are seeking an experienced HSE Advisor for a 6-month contract, primarily Perth based, with occasional FIFO to various project sites.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing assistance and support to the HSE team and Project Managers to deliver professional, timely and trusted outcomes to the operations.
In addition to HSE duties the successful person will be required to undertake administrative duties including filing and compilation of records for client and regulatory reporting purposes; document control and other administrative functions requested by the Project Manager or HSE team.
- Monitor the implementation and HSE programs
- Advise personnel on internal and client HSE processes and requirements
- Develop, monitor and update workplace registers
- Measure project HSE performance (incl. statistics) and prepare reports
- Conduct incident investigations
- Support the return to work and workers compensation process which may include attendance at medical appointments with injured personnel
- Track actions from incidents and audits to completion
- Audit workplaces against planned HSE arrangements
- Maintain project records
- Participate in quality assurance programs including document control
- Undertake other duties as required
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in OHS
- Minimum 3-year experience in the field of HSE, with energy and infrastructure experience highly desirable
- Current Driver’s license
- Construction Safety Awareness Training
- Professional, strong verbal and written communication skills with engaging and effective interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
To join our specialised Project Human Resources contract team press APPLY NOW. Reference 18_270. For a confidential discussion please call Tracy Frawley on 9322 2900.
At Project Human Resources we are passionate about equal employment opportunities and diversity and encourage applications of all backgrounds.
We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples for all positions. If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander we encourage you to let us know in your application. If you require assistance with your making your application, please contact Tracy Frawley.