We are looking for experienced RC Supervisors, Drillers & Offsiders to join a number of our leading clients – providing Reverse Circulation drilling services to a variety of long-term projects across the WA the mining industry.
The roles range from Offsiders up to Senior Driller’s and Supervisors and they offer very competitive salaries + bonuses. The roles are both permanent and contract (based on skills and experience) and they offer an immediate start for successful candidates.
The clients are also strong believers in career development and offer a clear path for progression within the business; so if you are looking for a long-term position where you can grow in a well-established company this could be the one for you!
To be considered for this position you should have the following:
- Minimum 3+ yrs’ experience in RC Drilling
- Certificate III / IV in Drilling operations (desirable but not required for offsiders)
- WA HR Driver’s License
- Working at Heights ticket
- Current First Aid (highly desirable)
- National Police Clearance
What’s in it for you:
- FIFO Roster ex Perth (2/1 OR 2/2 swings) – Immediate starts available
- Permanent positions (accruing annual leave and holidays)
- Competitive Salary Package + Bonuses & strong pipeline of ongoing projects
- Chance to join and learn from a close-knit team of industry professionals
If you are a hard-working, motivated individual that is able to work in a close-knit team to achieve production and safety targets – then this is the chance to join and industry leader that will value and recognise your contributions.
Hit “Apply” now if you are interested in this position or send your CV to DanielL@projecthr.com.au. If you would like to find out about other opportunities or discuss how we can help you make the next step in your career call Dan or Leila at Project Human Resources on (08) 9322 2900