- Top-end industrial electronics
- International Client Base
- Key role within a growing business
Our client is a leading manufacturer of a range of exceptional quality and globally recognised industrial electronic products. The products are used by a wide range of clients and have application in mining, automotive, defence and industrial settings. Much of what they do involves delivering bespoke solutions to meet individual requirements.
This role is a result of significant growth that has required the company’s existing sales team to increasingly spend more time on account management. Consequently, this position will focus predominately on identifying and capturing new business from local and global markets.
The successful candidate will;
- Assist with the development of business strategy, cultivating market and competitor intelligence
- Identify new sales leads across multiple industries
- Foster relationships with new and existing clients
- Promote the business through sales presentations
- Represent the business at networking events and functions
To be successful you:
- Must possess proven experience developing and managing business relationships
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in sales and business development.
- Possess a high level of knowledge in electronics, computers and technology
- Be career focussed and possess a high level of commercial acumen
- Whilst not essential, appropriate level professional qualifications will be highly regarded
- The ability to sell into international markets will be considered an advantage.
- The ability to travel internationally is a requirement of this position.
To be considered for this role, please address your application to Peter Giannas quoting reference 18_298. Initial telephone enquiries can be made on 9322 2900.