Support for individuals and organisations
Project Human Resources provides Recruitment, Psychometrics, Career Transition, Outplacement, Job Search Support, and HR Consulting utilising customised tools, systems and processes. Our expertise has been honed over many years across a broad range of industries and underlies our service that is delivered by qualified and experienced practitioners.
Our journey starts with our mission, it declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
- To satisfy our clients and customers at all times…
- To inspire moments of optimism and happiness…
- To create value and make a real difference…
- To be an industry leader…
Our service model embraces new technologies such as web based training, online search engines and internet forums that add value to its systems, however traditional one to one coaching still characterises our fundamental service framework. For this reason, the majority of our high value programs utilise individual support as a key to ensuring a tailored and efficient solution.
Fundamental to Project Human Resource’s service delivery is acknowledgement that each organisation has a different set of requirements based on its own individual operations, culture and maturity.
Project Human Resources takes a genuine interest in the development, growth, success and prosperity of its clients across both the public and private sectors. Its people understand that success depends on their efforts, energy and passion. For that reason, as a collective group they serve their clients diligently and with purpose.
- Career Transition and Outplacement Programs
- One on One Career Coaching
- Transition to Retirement Coaching
- Job Search Support for Individuals
- Psychometric Testing
- Skills Assessment
- Human Resources Consulting
- Recruitment Process Support and Outsourcing
DIVERSITY, RESPECT AND EQUALITY
PHR is committed to the promotion of equity and recognition of diversity in employment. It aims to provide a work environment that fosters fairness, equity, and respect for social and cultural diversity, and that is free from unlawful Discrimination, Bullying, Harassment, Vilification and Victimisation.
We are committed to improving gender equality in Australian workplaces so that the same rewards, resources and opportunities regardless of gender can be accessed equally. Our aim of gender equality in the workplace is to achieve broadly equal outcomes for women and men, not necessarily outcomes that are exactly the same for all. To achieve this requires;
- Work places that provide equal pay for work of equal comparable value;
- Removal of Barriers to the full and equal participation of women in the workforce;
- Access to all occupations and industries, including leadership roles regardless of gender; and
- Elimination of discrimination on the basis of gender, particularly in relation to family and caring responsibilities.
PHR believe gender equality is important for workplaces not only because it is ‘fair’ and ‘the right thing to do’ but also because it is linked to the country’s overall economic performances.