- Permanent Full-time
- Subiaco Office
- Potential for advancement
Project Human Resources provides a number of services including Career Transition, Outplacement and Recruitment Outsourcing. Our expertise has been honed over many years across a broad range of industries and underlies our service that is delivered by qualified and experienced practitioners.
We are seeking to engage a full-time Administrator. Our work environment is highly flexible and the successful incumbent will have the opportunity to be involved in all of our service areas.
Duties will include:
- Front of house duties including phone and mail management.
- Preparing advertisements, reference checks and personal profile development.
- Prepare client and contractor documentation
- Document Control
- Website maintenance – client accounts, generation and publication of monthly articles
- General Office Maintenance
Desirable Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Highly personable with proven ability to work autonomously
This position presents the unique opportunity to work in a highly supportive and engaging environment, whilst affording a significant level of autonomy. This is a key role and the successful candidate will have the skills, knowledge and experience to deliver an exceptional service to our clients.
If you feel you fit the requirements outlined above, please address your application to Louise Gettingby at Project Human Resources, quoting reference number 18107 firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated strictly confidential and an update will be provided to you throughout the recruitment campaign. Initial telephone enquiries can be made on (08) 9322 2900. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.