Project Human Resources
- Base, commissions and bonuses.
- Boutique business, friendly team culture.
- Opportunity for Business Participation.
We are a boutique professional services firm that works with a variety of companies across a diverse range of industries. Our expertise has been honed over many years and underlies our service that is delivered by qualified and experienced practitioners.
We are looking for a motivated professional who is passionate about delivering high quality services and comfortable working with medium to large companies across multiple industries. With a strong reputation, credibility and expertise, we offer flexible hours (part-time or full-time), base salary with opportunity to earn great commissions, friendly and supportive team environment.
The role will entail:
- Assisting with the development of business strategy by gathering market and competitor intelligence
- Promoting the business through sales presentations
- Representing the business at networking events and functions
- Managing social media campaigns
- Direct marketing to prospects and an extensive existing database of clients.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Proven experience in developing and managing business relationships.
- Be career focused, have a ‘down to earth’ demeanour, and genuinely have a desire to impact the business.
- Have a flair for commercial activities and possess “Staying Power”.
- Passion and professionalism
- Whilst not essential appropriate professional qualifications will be highly regarded.
Why choose Project Human Resources;
Project Human Resources takes a genuine interest in the development, growth, success and prosperity of our clients across both public and private sectors. Our people understand that success depends on our efforts, energy and passion. For that reason, as a collective group we serve our clients diligently and with purpose.
- To satisfy our clients and customers at all times…
- To inspire moments of optimism and happiness.
- To create value and make a real difference.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and should be addressed to Peter Giannas quoting reference 18_831 and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Initial telephone enquiries can be made on 9322 2900.