Make a meaningful contribution to the financial public sector in this exciting Human Resources Project role. This role will suit someone with a project background, great analytical skills and a passion for stakeholder engagement. This is a temporary contract expected to last around 6-9 months with a possibility of extension.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Play a key role in organisational design and change management for the business.
- Project based HR, contributing to job design and development solutions.
- Contribute to strategic development of the business moving forward.
- Provide resourcing direction to the team.
- Project based HR role focused on stakeholder engagement.
- Manage stakeholder engagement activities.
- Utilise and interpret HR data analytics to provide strategic direction to the project.
- Contract role to support the needs of the project.
- Beautifully equipped inner city office with great views
- Competitive salary base on experience
- Convenient inner city location
- Working from home up to 2 days a week
- Gym facilities
- Flexible work schedule
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources, or equivalent experience
- Change management experience within a large organisation.
- Organisation and time management skills.
- Microsoft 365 experience.
- Research and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and ability to engage stakeholders to support project needs.
Press APPLY NOW. For initial enquiries please contact Elisa on (08) 9322 2900.
At Project Human Resources we are committed to meaningful equity and diversity in our workforce. We are passionate about equal employment opportunities and diversity and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Must have Australian working rights.