Senior Exploration Geologist
Campaign Roster: Office (70%) Field (30%)
January 2024 Starts
We are looking applications for an experienced and suitably qualified Senior Exploration Geologist to join a growing team with fantastic career development. Our client is an Australian based lithium and gold exploraiton company with discoveries projects up and running in Western Australia.
You will be responsible for:
- understand the company processes
- ensure all field work, OHS and general tasks are sufficiently organised, planned and implemented.
- generate, interpret and share geological information;
- supervise exploration staff and contractors;
- plan, manage and log drilling programs;
- report and share information to management and the Board as necessary\
To be considered you must have:
- Minimum 7 years of experience however this should be predominantly in exploration
- Previous work with gold, lithium and rare earths is advantageous
- The relevant tertiary qualifications
- Australian working rights
- Australian Manual Driver License
- Familiarity with the Cultural Heritage Act is highly regarded
- The ability to think independently, learn new skills on the go
- A genuine love for the Australian outback
- Teamwork approach and great interpersonal skills
- Flexible individual
- A good working knowledge of Mapinfo
The roster is a campaign based with 70% office-based and 30% ex-Perth FIFO/DIDO site-based. On-site accomodation is caravan.
We welcome and encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, the LGBTIQA+ community, mature age workers, as well as candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds. Project HR acknowledges First Nations people and respects their unique relationship with the land and sea, their culture, spiritual traditions, and stories.
By applying for this position, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information in accordance with the Privacy Statement of Project Human Resources.
Please note: International applicants will not be considered at this stage.
Job Reference: 18_826