- Plenty of opportunities to grow your career.
- Can accommodate those who need flexible start and finish times!
About Project Human Resources
Project Human Resources is a boutique multi discipline HR service provider with expertise in Recruitment, Psychometric Testing, Career Transition Coaching and HR Consulting.
We are currently seeking to appoint a trainee recruiter to help nurture our client network and support the delivery of exemplary service.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with one of our recruitment leads performing talent sourcing, end to end recruitment, interviewing and qualifying, talent pooling, and candidate and client care.
- Database management
- Learning about and understanding our Clients’ businesses, culture and people requirements.
- Candidate searching.
- Creating pipelines.
- Managing Talent pools.
- Administering Psychometric tests.
- Reading and reviewing resumes.
- Drafting documents and letters of offer.
What’s on offer
- Full training.
- Opportunity to advance into a consulting role.
- Competitive base salary.
- Flexible start and finish times.
- A friendly and welcoming team.
- You must be outgoing and professional in both personal presentation and communication style.
- Strong English language skills are essential.
- This is a fast paced and highly responsive business so you will need a strong work ethic and competitive streak that will drive you to succeed.
- You will need to be proactive, organised and have the ability to work independently or as part of a team when necessary.
- Tertiary qualifications are essential for this position.