About Project Human Resources
Project Human Resources is a boutique multidisciplinary HR service provider with expertise in Recruitment, Psychometric Testing, Career Transition Coaching and HR Consulting.
We are currently seeking to appoint an experienced recruiter as part of our rapid growth plans for 2024 who can lead by example and help develop and inspire new consultants.
This role is about building a successful business. Its a bit different to your average agency recruitment role because its not about numbers; we don’t have unreachable marketing and screening targets that force you to make calls and interview people just for the sake of activity. For us recruitment is about providing exceptional service and winning work because of our reputation. For that reason, this role is about quality not just quantity.
Its responsible for strategic planning, delivery of quality service and in return an opportunity to develop your own team and reap the rewards of your teams exemplary performance.
- Building a database of knowledge that will help you make considered recruitment recommendations.
- Obtaining referrals and networking.
- Managing Talent pools.
- Psychometric testing .
- Executive search.
What’s on offer
- Rewards for hard work and effort with profit share, individual and team bonuses.
- Long term equity incentives.
- Competitive base salary.
- Part time or full time hours.
- Flexible start and finish times.
- A friendly and welcoming team.
- You must be outgoing and professional in both personal presentation and communication style.
- Strong English language skills are essential.
- This is a fast paced and highly responsive business so you will need a strong work ethic and competitive streak that will drive you to succeed.
- You will need to be proactive, organised and have the ability to work independently or as part of a team when necessary.
- Tertiary qualifications are mandatory for this position.
Press APPLY NOW. For further information please don’t hesitate to call Peter Giannas on (08) 9322 2900.
At Project Human Resources we are committed to meaningful equity and diversity in our workforce. We are passionate about equal employment opportunities and diversity and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Must have Australian working rights.